PBE Games : OSR Character Generator
This character generator rolls the six traditional attributes used in role-playing games such as Castles & Crusades, classic D&D, Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, and many others. There are multiple rolling methods available. To use the generator, simply fill out the fields below and hit Submit.
Fill in at least one email address unless the Display option is chosen below. The generator does some rudimentary address checking when rolls are generated, but please double-check addresses for accuracy. All addresses attempted are included in the signed message.
Summary of Characters
A brief summary of what these characters are for. This field is optional.
Indicate if rolls should be emailed to the addresses listed, displayed on a results page, or both.
The name for this set of rolls, either the player name or the character name, as you desire. Note the Name field is required. Character slots without a name are not rolled.
Pick the method you would like to use to generate your characters from the drop down list. Each method is described below:
- 3d6 in order - Roll 3d6 six times, apply to attributes in order.
- 4d6 drop lowest, in order - Roll 4d6 six times, dropping the lowest die from each roll, apply to attributes in order.
- 3d6 arranged - Roll 3d6 six times, apply to attributes as desired.
- 4d6 drop lowest, arranged - Roll 4d6 six times, dropping the lowest die from each roll, apply to attributes as desired.
- 3d6 best of 12 - Roll 3d6 12 times and retain the six highest rolls, apply to attributes as desired.
- 3d6 best of six per attribute - Roll 3d6 six times for each attribute in order and the best roll used.
- 3d6 in order, pick from 12 - Roll 12 characters using the 3d6 in order method and pick one set of results.
- 4d6 in order, drop lowest, two 15 guaranteed - Roll 4d6 six times, dropping the lowest die from each roll. Use in order. If there are not two scores of 15 or better, reroll the entire set.
Signed rolls can be verified here: http://www.pbegames.com/verify/
- No known issues.